Signal Multiplier MT4

Download Signal Multiplier MT4 1.7

No permission to download

ChrisFX

Administrator
Staff member
PipMaster submitted a new resource:

Signal Multiplier MT4 - The program allows you to automatically increase the volume of the lot received from any source.

The program allows you to automatically increase the volume of the lot received from any source by a specified value in the same terminal, on the same account, a program for working on "MQL VPS", "Windows PC" and "Windows VPS". The source can be any advisor program, manual trading, a trading signal

How the program works​

When a new transaction is opened in the terminal from any source (advisor, manually, signal), the program opens an additional...

Read more about this resource...

Khaldoon131

Premium Member
Hi,
do you have anything that filters based on comments? For example, if I have an EA running using the same money in meta 4 in addition to the signal, I do not want to multiply the EA but rather multiply the signal only. Therefore, if there is a filter based on comment, that would make things much easier and better. There are some of these products in MQL5 like Light Orders Copier and Signal Copy Multiplier, hope you add some of these to the forum. Thanks,

ChrisFX

Administrator
Staff member
I will check if I can provide it here. In the meantime, maybe other users can help with that ?!?!