FXClub24 - An Exclusive Forum for DigitalForex VPS Users!

Wizard

You need the fcxlub addon. Please check the first post.
Are you serious? I don't pay $ 49.99 a month for ea's that I have paid for in group buys (forexkings). I was also a premium member without a $ 50 / month "addon". no, I don't agree with that at all.

ChrisFX

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, unlocking has become more expensive. And you know that metaquotes blocked many accounts. So I cannot offer it for such a low price as before.

sev

Unfortunately, unlocking has become more expensive. And you know that metaquotes blocked many accounts. So I cannot offer it for such a low price as before.
For a site that has been so quiet for the past few months, £49.99/month is way too much, I agree with Wizard. I had not visited this site for quite some time because there was nothing new at all to see, only to visit yesterday and realise I'm no longer a premium member.

thatwazmysn

For a site that has been so quiet for the past few months, £49.99/month is way too much, I agree with Wizard. I had not visited this site for quite some time because there was nothing new at all to see, only to visit yesterday and realise I'm no longer a premium member.
yea same here this sucks. I guess the owner is still making commission from our JD sign ups since we are still paying for that vps.

Alex1056

$49.99 Monthly
Get access to many premium Forex Tools and download many expert advisors, indicators and Forex tools for Metrader 4, Metatrader 5 and other trading platforms. FXClub24.com is an exclusive forum for DigitalForex customers with many new products and updates.-----is this new stuff?

ChrisFX

Administrator
Staff member
$49.99 Monthly
Get access to many premium Forex Tools and download many expert advisors, indicators and Forex tools for Metrader 4, Metatrader 5 and other trading platforms. FXClub24.com is an exclusive forum for DigitalForex customers with many new products and updates.-----is this new stuff?
Yes, I plan to share all new stuff as soon as I get it.

TopFX

To become a Premium Member I need to book a VPS on digitalforex.com, right? Do I need anything else? An add-on? How much is this add-on if needed?

ChrisFX

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, you need a digitalforex VPS with the FXClub24 addon. Then you have unlimited download rights in this forum. Price for the addon is $49.99 Monthly

tellanup

hi Chris,
Can you update my membership to premium as I am already using digital forex from last one year
my VPS ip: XXX
Thanks
Aniruddha

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisFX

Administrator
Staff member
hi Chris,
Can you update my membership to premium as I am already using digital forex from last one year
my VPS ip: XXX
Thanks
Aniruddha
You need a digitalforex VPS with the FXClub24 addon. Then you have unlimited download rights in this forum. Price for the addon is $49.99 Monthly