FXClub24 - An Exclusive Forum for DigitalForex VPS Users!

ChrisFX

Administrator
Staff member
FXClub24 is an exlusive forex forum for DigitalForex VPS users. In the forum you can find many expert advisors, indicators and useful forex tools. Our members perform back tests and forward tests and share their best trading setups. Would you like to participate as well? This thread explains how to upgrade your membership to premium.

As a premium member you can download all products from our resources for free. There are no further charges.

To become a premium member, please follow these steps:
  1. Register a free forum account ro become a member: >>> Register at FClub24 <<<
  2. If you don't have a DigitalForex VPS yet, please order a VPS with the FXClub24 Membership addon.
  3. Select the correct operating system:
    a) Normal standard operating system for all tools with the prefix "DigitalForex"
    b) JiadaForex operating system for all tools with the prefix "Jiadaforex"
  4. After you have received your VPS access data, >>> contact us <<< and provide us your VPS IP.
  5. Premium membership will then be approved manually. You can then install the products on your DigitalForex VPS and use them to their full extent.
If you already have a DigitalForex VPS, you can simply book the add-on via >>> this link <<<.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them in this forum thread.

Last edited:

ChrisFX

Administrator
Staff member
Which VPS do I need to become a Premium member?
You need an active VPS with FXClub Membership addon from Digitalforex. You can use a standard VPS, a high frequency VPS, or a forex server. The plan doesn't matter. It is not possible to obtain premium membership with a trial server.

I want to become a Premium Member. But I can't send a private message to the admin. What do I have to do?
Only premium members can send private messages in the forum. This function is not available for normally registered users. If you want to contact the admin, please use the contact form.

Do the expert advisors and indicators work on all of my computers?
No, not all. Only expert advisors and indicators with the prefix (Unlimited) or (Source Code) can work on your computer. All other products work on the DigitalForex VPS only.

Do you also offer all updates for free?
We try to always offer the most current version possible. However, we cannot offer all updates. If the latest updates are required, please buy the product from the author in the MQL market.

I'm having problems with an EA or an indicator. Do I get support here too?
Please post your questions in the discussion thread. We do not offer personal support via email or PM. In the event that you need individual support, please purchase the product from the author in the MQL market.

What happens if I cancel my DigitalForex VPS/Membership Addon or it is terminated for other reasons?
In this case, the premium membership in this forum ends.

Last edited:

Andikur

FXClub is a forex forum with many expert advisors, indicators and useful forex tools. Our members perform back tests and forward tests and share their best trading setups.

As a premium member you can download all products from our resources for free.

1. Register a free forum account ro become a member: >>> Register at FClub24 <<<
  2. If you don't have a DigitalForex VPS yet, order a VPS via our affiliate link. Please click on >>> this link <<<
  3. After you have received your VPS access data, >>> contact us <<< and provide us your VPS IP.
  4. Premium membership will then be approved manually. You can then install the products on your DigitalForex VPS and use them to their full extent.
FXClub is a forex forum with many expert advisors, indicators and useful forex tools. Our members perform back tests and forward tests and share their best trading setups.

2. If you don't have a DigitalForex VPS yet, order a VPS via our affiliate link. Please click on >>> this link <<<
  3. After you have received your VPS access data, >>> contact us <<< and provide us your VPS IP.
  4. Premium membership will then be approved manually. You can then install the products on your DigitalForex VPS and use them to their full extent.

kola

for what reason the premium access was removed

ChrisFX

Administrator
Staff member
Your VPS was terminated. Then your premium membership ends, too. Premium membership is for DigitalForex VPS users only.

Last edited:

wishmeluck

please change my account so premium so I can download your ea. Thanks. i've bought a vps in digitalfore.com.
I just subscribed.

Last edited by a moderator: